Friday, August 22, 2008

What the ????

"Mama, I need HELP!"



"Oh my gosh Mike, come look at this."







"Wha--oh man. Ebo, what did you do"








"Um. I dunno?" (said w/ upward inflection at the end as if to suggest he's not sure if that's the appropriate answer. hint: it isn't)








**Mike asks Ebo to maintain his precarious position for just a little bit longer so he can go get the camera**






If you know what that is [kid potty seat] then you are laughing with me. I can only imagine the series of choices made to end up with *that* thing around your head--and with an arm poked through for good measure.

I wonder how many kids have had to suffer untold discomfort and embarrasment while parents ran to get the camera.

I bet blogging has increased that discomfort by quite a large multiple.

5 comments:

Al said...

One of our kids once ended up with a coffee can stuck on her head in order to protect her cranium in the midst of a "lego war". We smeared that thing with butter to try to get it off but in the end I had to go to the neighbor's and borrow a pair of tin snips. This was before the era of blogging, so the event only lives on in our family's collective memory - which is probably infinitely more humilating as far as the child in question is concerned...

I love these kind of stories... We've got more...

Anonymous said...

No good stories, but I just had to comment on Ebo's face (cute expression) and necklace! He put it on wrong, maybe Mike can show him how...

Anonymous said...

Of course I just howled. Our sweet boy!

Gramma D

Anonymous said...

I laughed!!! that is great!!!
Zoae

Unknown said...

Oh I laughed and laughed so hard!! And the look on his face is just priceless! :)