Wednesday, November 5, 2008

on October 31st

Not only is it Aidan's birthday but it is also Reformation Day and we had a celebration at church. We brought with us...

A "knight-soldier," a fire-fighter,



a football player,


and a nurse.


The theme this year was "serving others." I explained it to the kids and they (except Ava) decided what they wanted to be (using stuff from the dress up box). We thought we were bending the theme a bit with Aidan's but were willing because it was his birthday. However, Stacy generously pointed out that many are served entertainment by football players :).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

I just realized I didn't say anything about the boys - they looked great too - I hope you guys had a fun time at the party!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a cuter nurse, or fire-fighter, or football player or knight dude.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how precious she is. Wow! Yes, just remember back to how much we were served at the Squalicum High School homecoming football game, especially Ethan watching "his guy" make all the winning plays. For both teams.

-Aunt Helen

KAMILLE said...

The cutest nurse I ever did see.

Joyce said...

Ava looks like she's in a hurry to serve somewhere. :) So cute, all of them.